Mexico-My Space

The Space for Expatriates

Sample Title (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jeanine Kitchel writes about Mexico

For those of you who enjoy reading about Mexico, the Mayan culture and the Yucatan Peninsula- Jeanine Kitchel writes about Mexico, the Maya…

Started by Lisa Love Juliot

0 Aug 17, 2012

Retiring in the Yucatan

I am thinking of retiring in Progresso...Have found a house but need to sell here in the States first.. Are there many Ex-pats and hearing…

Started by Pat Dixon-Scruggs

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Lisa Love Juliot

CRIME IN MEXICO

IN REFERENCE TO YOUR ARTICLE ON CRIME IN MEXICO, A US government travel site stated that out of 150,000 border crossings a day, only 120…

Started by howard page

0 Jun 1, 2012

height restricions on roof top palapas

We just purchased a condo, a penthouse with private rooftop. OUr plans included to build an outdoor kitchen/bar and a palapa over it. We ob…

Started by bettina black

2 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Botts

Travel info please

Hi all!  I am new to this so hope I have found the right place to po st my question.  My husband & I travel annully to Mexico - this ye…

Started by Beverley W

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Virginia Olson

Plastic Surgery in Tijuana

Does anyone know of a good plastic surgeon in Mexico, preferably one who specializes in noses.

Started by Steve Rockman

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Steve Rockman

Travel Buddies/Companions

If you are driving down in a car or RV consider using this free service Link I found 3 others this year whose routes & timing matched u…

Started by PAul Beddows

0 Jan 17, 2012

PDI SOFOM Press Release & Free Consultation

PDI-BCI-JV%20press%2011-7-11finalreviewAllChanges.doc   -now available is the Press Release announcing the affiliation between PDI Companie…

Started by Brian Blackburn

0 Nov 15, 2011

Canasta anyone? Three people needed in the Rosarito to Puerto Nuevo area

I am not much of a game player or card player, but really like partner canasta. I had a fun group in Mazatlan, from where I just moved and…

Started by Zoe Jussel

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Juan Carlos García Martínez

Not much activity by members

This is a nice crisp and easy space, but I notice not much interaction or activity. And yes, I know we all keep busy with myriad things to…

Started by Zoe Jussel

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Juan Carlos García Martínez

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by George Puckett.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service